All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £22.52Trending at £23.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £28.95Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionAn ideal introduction to community planning for students, planners, local officials, community leaders, and citizens.
- Author BiographyNorman Tyler, FAICP, is faculty and former director of the Urban and Regional Planning program at Eastern Michigan University. He has also taught at the University of Michigan and Penn State University. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Planners and a registered architect. He has served on the board of the Michigan Association of Planning, the Michigan Historic Preservation Network, the local chapter of the American Institute of Architects, and a founding member of the Ann Arbor Preservation Alliance. Robert M. Ward holds an AB from Earlham College, MA from Indiana University, and Ph.D. from The University of Michigan. He has been a cartographer and a recreation resource planning specialist with the Bureau of Outdoor Recreation (U.S. Department of the Interior) and a soil scientist with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and subsequently taught in the Department of Geography and Geology at Eastern Michigan University, where he initiated the undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Urban and Regional Planning. He has published articles on resources/environment/conservation, planning, and geography. Ward has held leadership offices on rural township and county planning commissions and also with a nationally accredited nonprofit land conservancy organization.
- Author(s)Norman Tyler,Robert M. Ward
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication11/02/2011
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note20 four-color and 125 black-and-white photographs
- Weight850 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.