All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is principally a Microsoft Project book aimed at Project Management Professionals who understand the PMBOK Guide Fifth Edition processes and wish to learn how to use Microsoft Office Project 2013 or 2016 to plan and control their projects in a PMBK(R) Guide environment and discover how to gain the most from the software.
- Author BiographyPaul Harris holds an Honours Degree in Civil Engineering obtained in the UK and is a Certified Cost Engineer through AACEI International, a PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner, and a Managing Successful Programmes Registered Practitioner. He has worked in the project controls industry for a number of years and has assisted many companies in a range of industries to set up and run project controls systems. His Melbourne, Australia based company, Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd, offers project controls consulting and training services worldwide with a strong focus on Microsoft Project, Asta Powerproject and Primavera software.
- Author(s)Paul E. Harris
- PublisherEastwood Harris Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2016
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintEastwood Harris Pty Ltd
- Content Note400 black and white screen shots
- Weight750 g
- Width176 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.51
- £17.28Trending at £22.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.