All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £20.05Trending at £20.39
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a multi-disciplinary approach to planning, this book addresses the conflicting effects of globalization and localization in rural landscaping. It focuses on the competing influences of globalization and localization, seeing the role of planning as the reconciliation of these conflicting demands.
- Author BiographyPaul Selman is Professor of Landscape at Sheffield University.
- Author(s)Paul Selman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2005
- Series TitleRTPI Library Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 black & white tables, 9 black & white halftones, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.