All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a broad synthesis of the field of sustainable planning, providing clear summaries of existing laws and sustainability actions, and sustainability tools.
- Author BiographyProfessor Stephen M. Wheeler, Ph.D., AICP is Associate Professor in the Landscape Architecture Program, Department of Human Ecology, at University of California, Davis. His areas of interest include sustainable development, planning for climate change, urban design, and built landscapes of metropolitan regions.
- Author(s)Stephen M. Wheeler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations, 43 black & white halftones, 32 black & white line drawings
- Weight884 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.