All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides an innovative approach to the pedagogy of contemporary planning processes within different cultural contexts. It has a multi-disciplinary approach and through the inclusion of international case studies, considers how intelligent design has enabled disabled residents and visitors to have access to spaces and facilities.
- Author BiographyNigel D Morpeth (Edited By) Nigel D. Morpeth (BA, MSc, PhD, PGCHE) currently is a senior lecturer in Tourism Management, School of Events Tourism and Hospitality, at Leeds Beckett University, UK. He started his academic career in 1989, after working for three UK local authorities within the field of community-based leisure provision, and has also taught at the University of Lincolnshire and was Visiting Scholar at Southern Cross University, New South Wales, Australia. He has published widely in books and journals and has jointly edited two tourism books with CABI. His current research projects and interests are in community and sustainability initiatives and the visual arts and tourism planning and development as well as in pilgrimage and tourism.Hongliang Yan (Edited By) Hongliang Yan (BA, MSc, MA, PhD, PGCHE) is a senior lecturer in Tourism Management in the School of Events, Tourism and Hospitality at Leeds Beckett University, UK. He started his academic career in tourism and hospitality management in 2004. His research interests are in tourism, modernity and sustainable development which relates to the themes of tourism planning and policy making, governance, destination management, tourism and identity building. He has published widely on heritage tourism, tourism modernity and identity building, and tourism planning.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCABI Tourism Texts
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Weight888 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHongliang Yang,Nigel D. Morpeth
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.