All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible text introduces the history, theory and key issues of planning. It is designed to give those new to the subject, both planning and non-planning students, a concise overview of the whole field.
- Author BiographyClara Greed is Emerita Professor of Inclusive Urban Planning at the University of the West of England, (UWE), UK, and a chartered town planner. Her research interests and other published books centre on urban design, planning, the built environment professions, women and planning issues and the social aspects of cities. David Johnson is a Senior Planning Lecturer and course leader at the University of the West of England, (UWE), UK. He was previously a leading councillor on planning and transport for Bristol, UK.
- Author(s)Clara H. Greed
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note392 p.
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.