All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Toronto Star called him a legendary figure in Canadian writing, and indeed George Fetherling has been prolific in many genres: poetry, history, travel narrative, memoir, and cultural studies. This title presents a selection from many of the twelve poetry collections he has published since the late 1960s.
- Author BiographyGeorge Fetherling has been writing and publishing for more than forty-five years. One of his most popular works is Travels by Night: A Memoir , which recreates leading personalities and events in the fabled Canadian cultural renaissance of 1965a75. His most recent books are The Sylvia Hotel Poems and the novel Walt Whitmanas Secret , both published in 2010. Fetherling is also a visual artist. A.F. Moritz has published more than twenty collections of poetry as well as important works of literary history and numerous translations of Latin American verse. A leading figure in the literary life of Canada, he has been the recipient of a Guggenheim Fellowship and a major award from the American Academy and Institute of Arts and Letters. Two of his most recent works have reaffirmed his reputation: Night Street Repairs (2004) received the ReLit Award and The Sentinel (2008) won both the Bess Hokin Prize from Poetry magazine and the Griffin Poetry Prize. He teaches at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)George Fetherling
- PublisherWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, Ontario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Weight110 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byA. F. Moritz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.