CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis vital book covers recent updates in biochemical, metabolic and physiological responses of plants to toxins and tolerance mechanisms. It summarises approaches for use of phytoremediation as a potential source for amelioration of contaminated soils.
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight984 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byM. Ashraf,M. S. A. Ahmad,Munir Ozturk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.