All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocused on basics and processes, this textbook teaches plant biology and agriculture applications. Each chapter contains questions geared toward facilitating classroom discussions and includes inspirational autobiographical essays from eminent scientists.
- Author BiographyC. Neal Stewart, PhD, is Racheff Chair of Excellence in Plant Molecular Genetics and Professor, Department of Plant Sciences, University of Tennessee. In addition to the prior edition of Plant Biotechnology, he has written Weedy and Invasive Plant Genomics, Plant Transformation Technologies, and Research Ethics for Scientists: A Companion for Students, all published by Wiley.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width185 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byC. Neal Stewart
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.