Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionA series of review articles on research in plant genetics, especially the breeding of commercially important crops.
- Author BiographyJules Janick is the James Troop Distinguished Professor of Horticulture at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN, USA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitlePlant Breeding Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 23
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight632 g
- Width158 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJ. Janick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.