All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its Third Edition, this Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) book offers a thorough guide to reproducible plant cell culture protocols, including lists of materials and reagents, tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls, and much more.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number877
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1022 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byNeftali Ochoa-Alejo,Victor M. Loyola-Vargas
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.