All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionPlant cell walls are complex, dynamic cellular structures essential for plant growth, development, physiology and adaptation. This textbook provides a diverse view of the microanatomy, biosynthesis and molecular physiology of these cellular structures, both in the life of the plant and in their use for bioproducts and biofuels.
- Author BiographyPeter Albersheim is Emeritus Director of the Complex Carbohydrate Research Center at the University of Georgia. He received his PhD from the California Institute of Technology. He and Dr. Alan Darvill founded the CCRC in September 1985. Alan Darvill is Director of the CCRC at the University of Georgia, Director of the Department of Energy (DOE)-funded Center for Plant and Microbial Complex Carbohydrates, and is UGA Lead in the DOE-funded BioEnergy Science Center. He received his PhD from the University College of Wales. Keith Roberts is Emeritus Fellow at the John Innes Centre, Norwich. He received his PhD from the University of Cambridge. Ron Sederoff is Professor of Forestry and Co-Director of the Forest Biotechnology Group at North Carolina State University. He received his PhD from the University of California, Los Angeles. Andrew Staehelin is Emeritus Professor at the University of Colorado at Boulder. He received his PhD from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Alan Darvill,Andrew Staehelin,Keith Roberts,Peter Albersheim,Ron Sederoff
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Note405 black & white illustrations
- Weight1156 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.