All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlant biotechnology offers important opportunities for agriculture, horticul- ture, and the food industry by generating new transgenic crop varieties with altered properties. The purpose of this series is to review the basic science that underpins plant biotechnology and to show how this knowledge is being used in directed plant breeding.
- Author(s)Donald Grierson
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitlePlant Biotechnology Series
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteX, 268 p.
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £108.12Trending at £157.34
- £47.66Trending at £64.66
- £31.75Trending at £34.56
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.38Trending at £34.91
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.