All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.46
- £23.35Trending at £23.63
- £9.83Trending at £12.73
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
- £18.67Trending at £19.70
About this product
- DescriptionA chronological narrative of the evolution of photosynthetic organisms, with a focus on those that led to land-based plants.
- Author BiographyFrederick B. Essig is an Associate Professor Emeritus of Biology at the University of South Florida. His career has included basic research on the systematics of palms and Clematis, service as Director of the USF Botanical Garden, and the teaching of biological diversity and botany. His work has taken him to Papua New Guinea, Australia, South Africa and tropical America. His most recent research publications include A systematic histological analysis of palm fruits. VIII. The Dypsidinae (Arecaceae) (Brittonia, 2008).
- Author(s)Frederick B. Essig
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notewith 167 illustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.