Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) book offers methods for molecular cytogenetics and chromosome analysis in plants. Includes state-of-the-art protocols for studying the organization and behavior of genetic material in a wide range of model and crop species.
- Author BiographyMeiosis is one of the most critical processes in eukaryotes, required for continuation of species and generation of new variation. In plants, meiotic recombination is by far the most important source of genetic variation. In Plant Meiosis: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail methods for molecular cytogenetics and chromosome analysis in plants. These methods and protocols allows for understand the organization and behavior of the genetic material in a wide range of both model and crop species. extensive list of protocols developed and used in a number of laboratories at the cutting edge of meiosis and chromosome research. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Plant Meiosis: Methods and Protocols provides and extensive list of protocols developed and used in a number of laboratories at the cutting edge of meiosis and chromosome research.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number990
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight681 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMathilde Grelon,Susan Armstrong,Wojtek P. Pawlowski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.