All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of the first edition of Plant Microtubules in 2000, our understanding of microtubules and their manifold functions have advanced substantially.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/05/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitlePlant Cell Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 Tables, black and white; 1 Illustrations, color; 38 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 269 p. 39 illus., 1 illus. in color.
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPeter Nick
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.