Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- Author(s)Jeng-Sheng Huang
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1068 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Abbreviations. Section I: Infection Processes. 1. Penetration of Cuticles by Plant Pathogens. Section II: Plant Pathogenesis. 2. Degradation of Cell Walls by Plant Pathogens. 3. Bioenergetics in Plant-pathogen Interactions. 4. Rhizobium-Legume Symbiosis and the Effects of Diseases on Nodulation and Nitrogen Fixation. 5. Growth Regulators and Plant Tumorigenesis. 6. Phytotoxins and Plant Pathogenesis. Section III: Signal Transduction. 7. Signal Transduction in Plant-Microbe Interactions. 8. Fortification of Plant Cell Walls as a Resistance Mechanism. Section IV: Dynamics of Plant Defense. 9. Accumulation of Phytoalexins as a Resistance Mechanism. 10. Pathogenesis-related Proteins and Disease Resistance. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.