CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.84Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents timely and important tools needed to elucidate particular roles of phosphoinositides in plants. It includes easy-to-use, reproducible protocols and contains expert tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1009
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 15 colour illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight797 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byIngo Heilmann,Teun Munnik
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.