All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding step-by-step instructions to all aspects of propagating greenhouse and garden plants and shrubs, this text includes coverage of seeds, roots, layering, stems, modified stems and grafting.
- Author(s)P.D.A.McMillan Browse,Royal Horticultural Society
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication26/03/1992
- Series TitleRoyal Horticultural Society's Encyclopaedia of Practical Gardening S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1999
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date23/11/2010
- Content Note550 two-colour illustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £10.01Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.