CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the identification, validation, and characterization of the crucial miRNA class of RNAs, experts address important aspects about heterochromatic small interfering RNAs. The methods set out include ways to distinguish between small RNA classes.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number592
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight491 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBlake C. Meyers,Pamela J. Green
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.