All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for scholars and students alike, Plantation Kingdom is an accessible and fascinating study.
- Author BiographyRichard Follett is a professor of American history at the University of Sussex and the author of The Sugar Masters: Planters and Slaves in Louisiana's Cane World, 1820-1860. Sven Beckert is the Laird Bell Professor of American History at Harvard University and the author of Empire of Cotton: A Global History. Peter Coclanis is the Albert R. Newsome Distinguished Professor of History at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the author of The Shadow of a Dream: Economic Life and Death in the South Carolina Low Country, 1670-1920. Barbara Hahn is an associate professor of history at Texas Tech University and the author of Making Tobacco Bright: Creating an American Commodity, 1617-1937.
- Author(s)Barbara M. Hahn,Peter Coclanis,Richard Follett,Sven Beckert
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe Marcus Cunliffe Lecture Series
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.