All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlants are a major part of most gardens and fulfil many roles within them, providing colour, shade, scent, form, texture and more. Choosing the right plants can be a challenge. This book provides a step-by-step guide for successful long-term planting, using design techniques and good horticultural practice.
- Author BiographyJill Anderson studied both horticulture and garden design before starting her own garden design company fifteen years ago. She enjoys designing contemporary gardens, writing about gardens and teaching. Jill has been awarded two prestigious RHS medals for her show gardens. Pamela Johnson MSGD has been designing gardens for fifteen years and is a registered member of the Society of Garden Designers. Her own garden has been open for charity for some twenty years.
- Author(s)Jill Anderson,Pamela Johnson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note158 colour photographs
- Weight450 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.96
- £16.32Trending at £19.93
- £12.99Trending at £19.93
- £30.35Trending at £42.87
- £10.23Trending at £16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.