Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.04Trending at £11.63
- £1.95Trending at £2.98
- £7.59Trending at £9.96
- £15.99Trending at £27.95
- £15.09Trending at £25.00
- £15.97Trending at £19.97
- £9.58Trending at £10.19
About this product
- DescriptionTrees capture the imagination of the most stone-hearted, and enjoyment of them extends way beyond a core interest in plants and gardening. This book explores the subject of collecting trees from a historical, practical, and philosophical standpoint, and illuminates the relationship that exists between humans and trees.
- Author BiographySimon Toomer is Director of the National Arboretum, Westonbirt, where he oversees management and development of the world-class collection of over 17,000 trees and shrubs. He has worked in forestry, woodland management, and arboriculture throughout his life in both the private and public sectors. He holds a master's degree in forestry and the Royal Forestry Society's Professional Diploma in arboriculture, and has traveled widely in pursuit of trees. He is the author of Trees for the Small Garden.
- Author(s)Simon Toomer
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note107 colour photos
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.