Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do we now know about the origins of plants on land, from an evolutionary and an environmental perspective? The essays in this collection present a synthesis of our present state of knowledge, integrating current information in paleobotany with physical, chemical, and geological data.
- Author BiographyPatricia Gensel is a professor of biology at the University of North Carolina. She is the co-author of Plant Life in the Devonian.Dianne Edwards holds a chair in paleobotany in the Department of Earth Sciences at the University of Wales. She is a Fellow of the Royal Society and has been President of the Paleontological Association and editor of the Botanical Journal of the Linnaen Society.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2001
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleThe Critical Moments and Perspectives in Earth History and Paleobiology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight726 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDianne Edwards,Patricia G. Gensel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.