All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.69
- £25.00Trending at £27.97
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
About this product
- DescriptionBeautifully illustrated, thoughtful study of the effects of climate change on plants in marginal areas.
- Author BiographyR. M. M. Crawford has taught and researched at the University of St Andrews since 1962, pursuing the study of plant responses to the environment in a wide range of habitats in Scotland, Scandinavia, North and South America and the Arctic. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, a Fellow of the Linnean Society and an associate member of the Belgian Royal Academy.
- Author(s)R. M. M. Crawford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus. 366 colour illus. 13 tables
- Weight1518 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.