All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.11
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book provides a fundamental introduction to all aspects of modern plasma chemistry.
- Author BiographyAlexander Fridman is Nyheim Chair Professor of Drexel University and Director of Drexel Plasma Institute. His research focuses on plasma approaches to material treatment, fuel conversion, hydrogen production, biology, medicine and environmental control. Professor Fridman has over 35 years' experience of plasma research in national laboratories and at universities in Russia, France and the United States. He has published six books and 450 papers, has been chairman of several international plasma conferences and has received numerous awards, including the Stanley Kaplan Distinguished Professorship in Chemical Kinetics and Energy Systems, the George Soros Distinguished Professorship in Physics, and the State Prize of the USSR for the discovery of selective stimulation of chemical processes in non-thermal plasma.
- Author(s)Alexander A. Fridman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1970 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine58 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.