All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the world s leading experts, this book focuses major topics like the physics required to develop novel plasma discharges for medical applications, the medicine to apply the technology, and the biology to understand complicated bio-chemical processes involved in plasma interaction with living tissues.
- Author BiographyAlexander Fridman, Ph.D., Dr.Sci., is a Nyheim Chair Professor and director of the A.J. Drexel Plasma Institute, working on new plasma approaches to material treatment, fuel conversion, environmental control and bio-medical applications. He is one the pioneers of Plasma Medicine, President of the International Society on plasma Medicine. Dr. Fridman is author of six books and over 450 publications in scientific journals. He has received numerous awards, including Stanley Kaplan Distinguished Professorship of University of Illinois and George Soros Distinguished Professorship in Physics, the DuPont research award, Chernobyl award, University of Illinois and Drexel University Outstanding Research awards, Kurchatov Gold Medal for Achievements in Science and Technology. Gary Friedman, PhD, is a Professor of Electrical Engineering as well as Professor of Surgery in Drexel University. He is Associate Director of the Drexel Plasma Institute, leading the direction of plasma medicine. He is a world renowned specialist in novel engineering methods in medicine, especially in plasma medicine. He is an author of pioneering works related to bio-physics and bio-chemistry of plasma interactions with living tissue. He made significant contribution in plasma applications for wound treatment. Dr. Gary Friedman also has extensive experience in modeling and design of magnetic devices.
- Author(s)Alexander A. Fridman,Gary D. Friedman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs, colour plates
- Weight1082 g
- Width189 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.