All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.37Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionYou'll learn all the underlying science and how to perform all the latest analytical techniques that plasma polarization spectroscopy (PPS) offers with this new book. There is also a timely discussion centered on instrumentation that is crucial to your ability to perform successful PPS experiments.
- Author BiographyT. Fujimoto graduated from Kyoto University in 1964, finished his PhD. in 1969. He has been professor of Kyoto University from 1982 to 2005. He published Plasma Spectroscopy from Oxford University Press in 2004. A. Iwamae graduated from Kyoto University in 1992, finished his Ph.D. in 1997. He has been Lecturer of Kyoto University from 1999. He has been working on PPS experiments of various plasmas.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note17 Tables, black and white; 2 Illustrations, color; 178 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 384 p. 180 illus., 2 illus. in color.
- Weight760 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAtsushi Iwamae,Takashi Fujimoto
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.