Plasma Processing of Materials: Scientific Opportunities and Technological Challenges by Plasma Science Committee, Board on Physics and Astronomy, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Panel on Plasma Processing of Materials, Commission on Physical Sciences, and Applications (Paperback, 1991)
All listings for this product
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £12.41Trending at £21.07
- £18.76Trending at £23.86
- £17.50Trending at £20.05
- £12.93Trending at £17.04
- £11.61Trending at £17.54
- £45.64Trending at £60.17
- £14.34Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the relationship between plasma processes and industrial applications, examines plasma processing in the electronics industry, highlights the scientific foundation underlying this technology, and discusses education issues in this field. This title recommends a coordinated, focused, and well-funded research program in this area.
- Author BiographyPanel on Plasma Processing of Materials, Plasma Science Committee, Board on Physics and Astonomy, National Research Council
- Author(s)Board on Physics and Astronomy,Commission on Physical Sciences,Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences,Mathematics,Panel on Plasma Processing of Materials,Plasma Science Committee,and Applications
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.