Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byClaudine Gorse,Mario Capitelli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsPlasmas in Nature, Laboratory, and Technology (A. Ignatov, A.A. Rukhadze). Laser Diagnostics of Plasmas (L. Pyatnitsky). Probe Diagnostics of Plasmas (G. Dilecce). Theory, Properties, and Applications of Nonequilibrium Plasmas Created by External Energy Sources (E.E. Son). Nonequilibrium Plasma Modeling (M. Capitelli et al.). Gas Discharge Lamps (M. Koedam). Plasma Etching Processes and Diagnostics (R. d'Agostino, F. Fracassi). Plasma Deposition (A. Koch). Correlations between Active Plasma Species and Steel Surface Nitriding in Microwave Postdischarge Reactors (A. Ricard et al.). Simultaneous Removal of NOx SOx and Soot in Diesel Engine Exhaust by Plasma/Oil Dynamics Means (K. Fujii). DeNOx DeSOx Process by Gas Energization (L. Civitano, E. Sani). Microwave Excitation Technology (P. Leprince, J. Marec). Negative Ion Source Technology (H.J. Hopman, R.M.A. Heeren). Quasistationary Optical Discharges on Solid Targets (V.B. Fedorov). Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.