All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book discusses the phenomenal diversity of cosmic and terrestrial plasmas, from the early universe to the Earth's ionosphere.
- Author BiographyVinod Krishan is Visiting Professor at the Raman Research Institute. She was previously Senior Professor at the Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore, and has held visiting positions at the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, INPE, Brazil, the University of Tokyo and Nagoya University. Her major research interests are in the areas of space and astrophysical plasmas.
- Author(s)Vinod Krishan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.29
- £82.97Trending at £88.82
- £24.23Trending at £25.11
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.21
- £14.93Trending at £22.98
- £16.56Trending at £20.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.