All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most promising trends in modern nanophotonics is the employment of plasmonic effects in the engineering of advanced device nanostructures. This book implements the binocular vision of such a complex metal-semiconductor system, examining both the constituents and reviewing the characteristics of promising constructive materials.
- Author BiographyAlexey A. Toropov is a leading researcher at the Center for Physics of Nano-Heterostructures in the Ioffe Institute and Professor at the Institute of Physics, Nanotechnology, and Telecommunications in St.Petersburg State Polytechnical University. He received his M.S. from the Physical Department of the Leningrad State University. He received his Ph.D. degree and later the second scientific degree (Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences - Habilitation) from the Ioffe Institute. He has authored over 200 research papers, and his current research interests are focused on the physics of semiconductor nanostructures, plasmonics, and nanophotonics. Tatiana V. Shubina, is a leading researcher at the Center for Physics of Nano-Heterostructures in the Ioffe Institute and Professor at the Department for Nanoelectronics and Nanophotonics at the Baltic University. She received her M.S. from Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University LETI . Her Ph.D. degree compiles the ten years experience in micro- and optoelectronics at the Pozitron Corporation, Leningrad. Since 1986 she has been the Ioffe Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, where she also received her the second scientific degree (Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences - Habilitation) in 2008. She is the author of over 180 papers and her current research interests are focused on the physics of nanostructures, plasmonics, and photonics.
- Author(s)Alexey A. Toropov,Tatiana V. Shubina
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSeries on Semiconductor Science & Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note122 tables and figures
- Weight744 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.