CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.09
- £3.44Trending at £3.96
- £8.00Trending at £10.46
- £3.86Trending at £6.30
- £3.46Trending at £3.85
- £5.25Trending at £7.99
- £4.78Trending at £6.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe sale of Lot Thirty-Four at the handsome price of GBP400, together with further curious developments, leads Inspector Purbright to the heart of a chilling but decidedly genteel murder mystery...
- Author BiographyColin Watson was born in 1920. He worked as a journalist but was most famous for his twelve 'Flaxborough' novels, set in a small fictional town in England. Four of the 'Flaxborough' novels were adapted for television by the BBC under the series title Murder Most English and Watson's Detective Inspector Purbright remains one of the most intellectual detectives in the crime genre. Colin Watson died in 1983.
- Author(s)Colin Watson
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication10/12/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Flaxborough Mystery
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight178 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.