All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will serve as an excellent text for NVQ plastering students, whilst its encyclopaedic structure enables the experienced plasterer to select information quickly on finer points when faced with an unfamiliar task.
- Author BiographyBrian F. Pegg has recently retired after a long career which took in many aspects of the plastering craft. After a five-year apprenticeship and winning various awards, including the gold medal for the Final City & Guilds examination 1960, he taught at Hammersmith and West London College, eventually becoming lecturer in charge of plastering. Moving into industry to be Technical Director and Head of Research and Development of an international company, he gained experience in administration and costing, as well as more knowledge of work with plastics. The final episode of his career was in set and props production in the British film industry. W.D. Stagg was for many years lecturer in charge of plastering, and subsequently Head of the Department of Building Crafts at Hammersmith and West London College. He is a founder member of the Plasterers' Craft Guild and a past chairman.
- Author(s)Brian F. Pegg,W. D. Stagg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2007
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.