All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to the techniques of modern plastering and a comprehensive treatment of present day fibrous plasterwork. Features included are an outline of glass-fibre work, full technical details of solid work and obselete practices for restoration work.
- Author(s)Brian F. Pegg,Don W. Stagg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/1989
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/01/2008
- Content Note138 illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.