All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the twentieth century, neuronal researchers knew the adult human brain to be a thoroughly fixed and immutable cellular structure, devoid of any developmental potential. This is a study of the efforts of a few Parisian neurobiologists to overturn this rigid conception of the central nervous system.
- Author BiographyTobias Rees is Associate Professor of Anthropology with a dual appointment in the Department of Social Studies of Medicine at McGill University.
- Author(s)Tobias Rees
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note23 b/w
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.