Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £46.79
- £108.12Trending at £157.27
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.96Trending at £16.98
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionIn its revised and expanded second edition, this book examines the theoretical aspects of small strain theory of elastoplasticity with hardening assumptions, offering a comprehensive and unified treatment of mathematical theory and numerical analysis.
- Author(s)B. Daya Reddy,Weimin Han
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 424 p.
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.