CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of various aspects of local buckling in bridges, this book covers the theory and background of buckling, presenting simple design calculations which address the intriguing phenomenon. It also describes the attempts to master the process of buckling, citing both successes and failures.
- Author BiographyBjorn Akesson is a former lecturer at Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden. Currently he is a consulting engineer, focusing on the design and analysis of steel structures.
- Author(s)Bjorn Akesson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2007
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note346 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.