All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a roadmap for designing and orchestrating vibrant software platform ecosystems. This book offers actionable tools to develop your own platform strategy, backed by original research, tangible metrics, rich data, and cases. It helps you learn how architectural choices create organically-evolvable, vibrant ecosystems.
- Author BiographyAmrit Tiwana is a professor of MIS in the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia. He has also held joint appointments in computer science and management departments, giving him a unique vantage point to author Platform Ecosystems. Professor Tiwana also advises in the United States, Europe, and Japan industry consortia, government agencies, and major technology companies such as IBM, UPS, NTT Japan, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Toshiba, Mitsui, Mitsubishi Electric, Sumitomo Steel, Kansai Electric, Sony, Eli Lilly & Company, Japan Electronics and IT Industry Association, and Finland's INFORTE. Platform Ecosystems builds on recent research developments in information systems, software engineering, and business strategy. Professor Tiwana has been a direct contributor to research in peer-reviewed journals in all three fields. Dr. Tiwana is the best-selling author of The Knowledge Management Toolkit (Prentice Hall), which is translated into several foreign languages, widely used in business schools, and has continuously been in print since it first appeared 15 years ago. He received his doctorate from Georgia State University.
- Author(s)Amrit Tiwana
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight660 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.35
- £12.33Trending at £12.49
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.00Trending at £67.50
- £23.80Trending at £25.31
- £7.50Trending at £7.67
- £14.38Trending at £14.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.