Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichel is a civil-servant, an account manager at the Ministry of Culture. When his father is murdered and he comes into some money, Michel takes leave of absence to go on a package tour to Thailand. Relieved to get away, he is nonetheless infuriated by the shallow hypocrisy and mediocrity of his fellow travellers.
- Author BiographyMichel Houellebecq is a poet, essayist and novelist. He is the author of five novels, Whatever, Atomised, Platform, The Possibility of an Island and The Map and the Territory, which won the prestigious Prix Goncourt.
- Author(s)Michel Houellebecq
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication04/09/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- Weight258 g
- Width132 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- primaverawax29 Sep, 2016by
Having read all of the books by Houellebecq, i found platform to be the most accessible but also the most devastatingly moving. i wish I had never read it so I could again.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £4.66Trending at £4.87
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £9.51Trending at £10.60
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.