CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £5.54Trending at £6.01
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
About this product
- DescriptionTaken together the data presented in this review, and work by many other investigators, support the notion that DNA excision repair is important in a tumor cell's resistance to platinum compounds.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 546 p.
- Weight848 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byStephen B. Howell
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.