CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionReviews the aspects of platinum anticancer drugs. This book also examines their therapeutic prospects. It discusses the chemistry of cisplatin in aqueous solution, the molecular interaction of platinum drugs with DNA, and such areas as DNA mismatch repair and replicative bypass, apoptosis, and the transport of platinum drugs into tumor cells.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/03/2000
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight675 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLloyd R. Kelland,Nicholas P Farrell
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.