All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Five Dialogues presents G. M. A. Grube's distinguished translations, as revised by John Cooper for Plato, Complete Works. A number of new or expanded footnotes are also included along with an updated bibliography.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Cooper is Henry Putnam University Professor of Philosophy, Princeton University.
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight257 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byG. M. A. Grube
- Revised byJohn M. Cooper
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £8.34Trending at £9.97
- £10.21Trending at £15.34
- £15.67Trending at £16.95
- £15.45Trending at £16.49
- £13.99Trending at £21.59
- £5.50Trending at £5.99
- £5.84Trending at £6.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.