Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides all the tools necessary to read and understand Plato's Phaedrus in the original Greek.
- Author BiographyHarvey Yunis is Andrew W. Mellon Professor of Humanities and Classics at Rice University. He is the author of several books and many articles on ancient Greek rhetoric, political theory and the prose authors of fourth-century Greece, especially Plato. His most important previous publications include Taming Democracy: Models of Political Rhetoric in Classical Athens (1996), Demosthenes: On the Crown (Cambridge, 2001) and, as editor, Written Texts and the Rise of Literate Culture in Ancient Greece (2003).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- Language(s)Greek, Modern (1453-), English
- Series TitleCambridge Greek and Latin Classics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 maps
- Weight510 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHarvey Yunis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.