Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA summary of the late antique Hellenic-Christian conflict regarding the compatability of Platonism and Christianity.
- Author BiographyNiketas Siniossoglou holds a PhD in Ancient Philosophy from the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Niketas Siniossoglou
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- Series TitleCambridge Classical Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.