All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionThese six diverse and difficult dialogues are seen together as aspects of Plato's project of reformulating his theory of Forms.
- Author BiographyCharles H. Kahn is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at the University of Pennsylvania. His publications include Anaximander and the Origins of Greek Cosmology, 3rd edition (1994), The Art and Thought of Heraclitus: A New Arrangement and Translation of the Fragments with Literary and Philosophical Commentary (1979), Plato and the Socratic Dialogue: The Philosophical Use of a Literary Form (1997) and Pythagoras and the Pythagoreans: A Brief History (2001).
- Author(s)Charles H. Kahn
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.