Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven after twenty-three centuries Plato's work remains the starting-point for the study of logic, metaphysics, and moral and political philosophy. Professor Hare has provided a short introduction to Plato's thought that makes their meaning clear.
- Author BiographyR. M. Hare is White's Professor Emeritus of Moral Philosophy at Oxford University, a Fellow of Corpus Christi College, and Professor of Philosophy Emeritus at the University of Florida. His other books include The Language of Morals, Freedom and Reason, and Moral Thinking, both published by Oxford University Press.
- Author(s)R. M. Hare
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/1982
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitlePast Masters Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Weight84 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.