Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £8.34Trending at £10.03
- £10.79Trending at £15.34
- £16.66Trending at £16.95
- £15.45Trending at £16.59
- £13.99Trending at £21.51
- £5.50Trending at £5.99
- £5.84Trending at £6.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cleitophon has recently been discovered to be Plato's dialogue introducingThe Republic. In this volume of essays, Editor, Translator, and Author Mark Kremer introduces seminal work that understands The Cleitophon as an ancient discussion of what scholars today refer to as posthumanism and postmodernism.
- Author BiographyMark Kremer is Assistant Professor of Social Science at Boston University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication23/04/2004
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleApplications of Political Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMark Kremer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.