Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £97.70Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £44.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.36Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £12.17Trending at £12.38
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.42Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a global reinterpretation of Cratylus, Plato's only dialogue devoted to the subject of language.
- Author BiographyDavid Sedley is Laurence Professor of Ancient Philosophy in the University of Cambridge. He is the author, with A. A. Long, of The Hellenistic Philosophers (1987; Vol. 1: HB 0521 255619; PB 0521 275563; Vol. 2 SBN: HB 0521 255627; PB 0521 275571), author of Lucretius and the Transformation of Greek Wisdom (1998: 0521 570328) and editor of The Cambridge Companion to Greek and Roman Philosophy (2003; HB 0521 772850; PB 0521 775035).
- Author(s)David Sedley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2003
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in the Dialogues of Plato
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.