CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a global reinterpretation of Cratylus, Plato's only dialogue devoted to the subject of language.
- Author BiographyDavid Sedley is Laurence Professor of Ancient Philosophy in the University of Cambridge. He is the author, with A. A. Long, of The Hellenistic Philosophers (1987; Vol. 1: HB 0521 255619; PB 0521 275563; Vol. 2 SBN: HB 0521 255627; PB 0521 275571), author of Lucretius and the Transformation of Greek Wisdom (1998: 0521 570328) and editor of The Cambridge Companion to Greek and Roman Philosophy (2003; HB 0521 772850; PB 0521 775035).
- Author(s)David Sedley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in the Dialogues of Plato
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight230 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byMary Margaret McCabe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.